**Zoom Workshop Terms & Conditions:
1. Smart garden & workshop package bundle (if any) has to be paid through online platform before registration.
2. One registration per VALID order number.
3. Zoom workshop will start 3.10pm latest. No admission after 3.15pm. We will not entertain re-schedule of workshop for lateness.
4. Re-schedule of workshop is allowed 3 days before start of workshop date (inclusive) via email to email@example.com. Please indicate your name and the intended workshop date in your email.
5. No refund of zoom workshop fee (if any) for no show and lateness.
6. No refund of zoom workshop payment received (if any) from Lazada, Shopee and Qoo10.
7. Refund (if any) will be processed within 7 working days after our refund approved email.
8. Please click this link for the available time slot before purchase.
Share your successfully hydroponics experience and photos on Telegram @ IndoorGardenPlantingKit
Download the instruction guide for Indoor Smart Garden :
Microgreens Instruction Guide using GL-010 Smart Garden
Common FAQ (Please feel free to message me if your questions not listed here):
Q1. What plug is provided?
A1: Comes with Safety Mark UK 3-plug power adaptor
Q2: How much fertilizer I need to add?
A2: Add 25ml fertilizer into the water when first started. Subsequently, after 2-3 times of full water top up about 500-600ml of water depending on growth. If growth is slow, add fertilizer more frequent.
Q3: Do I need to change water?
A3: When necessary. Add 25ml fertilizer after every change of water
Q4: Do I need to change vermiculite?
A4: Change vermiculite when you want to grow new seeds.
Q5: How many seeds to sow?
A5: About 2-3 seeds per hole.
Q6: Do I have to switch on the LED light whole day?
A5: LED grow light can set to auto mode with 16 hours on and 8 hours off.
Q7: My home has good sunlight, do I still need to switch on LED light?
A7: If the plants can get direct and good sunlight then its ok NOT to switch on LED.
Q8: How many plants can I grow per garden?
A8: Smart garden comes with 2 planting pot. 1 type of plant per pot maximum
Q9: How many times can I harvest?
A9: As long as you just trim the leaves, with fertilizer and LED grow lights, the plants can continue to grow.